Today, CPIPG and CEE Immobilien GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of S IMMO AG, signed an agreement concerning the acquisition by CPIPG of 17,543,937 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 12.69% of the total nominal share capital of IMMOFINANZ. The agreement also covers the acquisition by CPIPG of additional shares eventually tendered into the voluntary partial tender offer for shares of IMMOFINANZ AG published by CEE Immobilien GmbH within on 23 December 2021. The purchase price per share amounts to EUR 23.00 cum dividend. Following today's transaction, CPIPG has undertaken to improve the Offer in accordance with the Austrian Takeover Act (ÜbG) accordingly.
On this basis, as of 31 January 2022, thus CPIPG owns (directly and indirectly) a total of 26,621,030 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 19.25%, with additional 39,986,345 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 28.92% conditionally contracted. This represents a combined stake of 66,607,375 IMMOFINANZ shares, corresponding to a participation of approx. 48.18% of the total registered nominal share capital of IMMOFINANZ.
The Offer and completion of the share purchase agreements between CPIPG and RPPK Immo GmbH, Petrus Advisers Investments Fund L.P. and CEE Immobilien GmbH are subject to merger control clearance in Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, and Slovakia. As of today, merger control clearance has already been obtained by the competent authorities in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, and Romania.
Chief Financial Officer